How to Apply
We appreciate your interest in the Presidents Leadership Class and your time in considering whether to apply to our program. Our admissions process is guided by our desire to gain a full understanding of the talents and abilities you possess. Therefore, we want you to submit the strongest application possible. Should you have any questions or concerns about the application or if you need more information, please contact one of the Assistant Directors for Recruitment and Selection, Peter Ricci and Will Tesconi at 303-492-8342 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLICATION DEADLINE FEB. 15
STEPS TO APPLY TO PLC
We encourage you to apply to the Presidents Leadership Class even if you have not yet been notified of your admissions status to the University of Colorado Boulder.
2. Start your CU Boulder application if you have not already. When you start your application, you will be assigned a log-in and account on the MyCUBoulder portal.
3. Watch the CU Scholarships Application Video (below). The PLC application is within this larger CU Boulder Scholarship Application.
4. Once logged-in to your MyCUBoulder account, navigate to the FINANCES TAB > SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION.
5. Please check the PLC Scholarship box. By doing this you will have to answer additional essay questions for our program specifically.
6. Make sure you have completed all parts of the scholarship application and HIT SUBMIT. (No later than FEB 15)
7. Have at least ONE LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION sent directly to PLC (addresses and ways listed below). We CANNOT access any other letters you have submitted to the University
Presidents Leadership Class / R & S
FAX: (303) 492-1620
Put your CU STUDENT ID # on you letter of recommendation
8. You may send one additional letter of recommendation or extended resume to highlight your significant contributions to programs and/or organizations.
9. We will access your official HS transcript through the Office of Admissions. You can send an updated transcript to our office if it significantly changes your GPA.
10. All materials must be received no later than FEB. 15. Postmarks of Feb. 15 will not be accepted and the application will not be considered complete.
11. Some applicants will be invited to PLC Interviews. If you are invited, PLC Interviews will take place on CU Boulder campus: