How to Apply
We appreciate your interest in the Presidents Leadership Class and your time in considering whether to apply to our program. Our admissions process is guided by our desire to gain a full understanding of the talents and abilities you possess. Therefore, we want you to submit the strongest application possible. Should you have any questions or concerns about the application or if you need more information, please contact one of the Assistant Directors for Recruitment and Selection, Chip Bollendonk and Heidi Roeber at 303-492-8342 or applytoPLC@colorado.edu.
APPLICATION DEADLINE FEB. 15
STEPS TO APPLY TO PLC
We encourage you to apply to the Presidents Leadership Class even if you have not yet been NOTIFIED of your admissions status to the University of Colorado Boulder.
2. START YOUR CU BOULDER APPLICATION if you have not already. When you start your application, you will be assigned a log-in and account on the MyCUBoulder portal (this is very important).
4. PLEASE ALLOW ONE WEEK BEFORE YOU START APPLYING FOR SCHOLARSHIPS AFTER YOU HAVE APPLIED TO CU BOULDER (system updates allow for scholarship matching and availability)
5. Within your MyCUBoulder portal go to the FINANCES TAB
6. Start the Scholarship Application process with the GENERAL APPLICATION
6. Sign and Update the GENERAL APPLICATION to move on.
7. Next Steps : Click on the PRESIDENTS LEADERSHIP CLASS application (if it is not an option on the screen, search under Our Opportunities; keyword - PLC)
8. We will access your official HS transcript through the Office of Admissions. Please do not send an additional copy.
9. Approximately 170 in-state and 50 out-of-state students will be invited to PLC INTERVIEWS. If you are invited, PLC Interviews will take place on CU Boulder campus: