How to Apply
We appreciate your interest in the Presidents Leadership Class and your time in considering whether to apply to our program. Our admissions process is guided by our desire to gain a full understanding of the talents and abilities you possess. Therefore, we want you to submit the strongest application possible. Should you have any questions or concerns about the application or if you need more information, please contact one of the Assistant Directors for Recruitment and Selection, Chip Bollendonk and Heidi Roeber at 303-492-8342 or applytoPLC@colorado.edu.
APPLICATION DEADLINE FEB. 15
STEPS TO APPLY TO PLC
We encourage you to apply to the Presidents Leadership Class even if you have not yet been notified of your admissions status to the University of Colorado Boulder.
2. Start your CU Boulder application if you have not already. When you start your application, you will be assigned a log-in and account on the MyCUBoulder portal.
3. Watch the CU Scholarships Application Video (new one is coming...). The PLC application is one of the other opportunity scholarships accessed via the general CU Boulder Scholarship Application.
4. Once logged-in to your MyCUBoulder account, navigate to the GENERAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION.
5. Please select the Presidents Leadership Class Scholarship opportunity as a next step. By doing this you will have to answer additional essay questions for our program specifically.
6. Make sure you have completed all parts of the scholarship application and HIT SUBMIT. (No later than FEB 15)
7. Have at least one email address of a trusted reference for a LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION . You will enter this email address within the PLC application. Your reference will be emailed directly by the system and prompted to submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf. Please notify your reference of your use of their email and the deadline by which you must hit submit (FEB 15). Late letters will not be accepted.
We CANNOT access any other letters you have submitted to the University
9. We will access your official HS transcript through the Office of Admissions. Please do not send an additional copy unless you applied late to CU Boulder.
10. All materials must be received no later than FEB. 15.
11. Some applicants will be invited to PLC Interviews. If you are invited, PLC Interviews will take place on CU Boulder campus: